Application for Volume 6
Print Publication with Worldwide Distribution
FOA is publication dedicated to promoting the work of emerging and professional artists from around the world. Our quarterly publication includes the work of artists who work in a variety of mediums, informative articles that provoke conversations, and 3 artists interviews. Accepted artists will have a four page spread of their work, information, and artist statement.
Our carefully designed publications are printed on premium color paper and distributed in print through booksellers like Amazon and are available in catalogs for libraries and bookstore distribution.
Selected Artists Receive
- 3 works published
- 1 digital copy of Volume 6
- Social media post on Instagram and Facebook
- Unique promo code discount for family and friends
- Free digital access to future publications
$25 for 5 Images
March 25, 2018 (midnight, CST)
Artists of all academic disciples are welcome to apply. This includes painting, sculpture, photography, installation, new media, and performance art.
We try to make the process simple. Please follow the steps below:
1. Fill Out Application
2. Pay Submission Fee
3. Email Images (see instructions below)
Step One: Fill Out Application
Step Two: Pay Submission Fee
Submission fee is $25 for up to 5 images. Click button below to make payment.
Step Three: Email Images
Each applicant can email 5 images of their work. Before sending images, please check the following to make sure your image meets the requirements. Because these will be printed, we need high quality image files.
Image Email Requirements:
- File at least 1MB (300 DPI preferred)
- Titled in the following format: "LastName_FirstName_ImageTitle_Year"
- No links to images (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc). If images are too big to send in one email, please send in batches
- In body of email, include title, size, year, and medium for each work